[IronPython] Find the compile erros

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Aug 3 19:38:15 CEST 2007

Sorry, these are a little scattered around the code base and (mostly) live outside the Hosting namespace.

The Parser class is IronPython.Compiler.Parser, the CompilerContext is IronPython.Compiler.CompilerContext, and the CompilerSink which you need to derive from and override AddError is IronPython.Hosting.CompilerSink.