[IronPython] Part of Visual Studio package

Rick Hedin rhedin at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 12 17:55:21 CEST 2006

Greetings!

I'm sure somebody must have asked this before, but I can't seem to find it
in the archives.

Now that we have an official 1.0 release of IronPython (yay!) is there hope
that Microsoft will include it in the standard distribution of Visual
Studio, along with C# and Java?  The people I work with would have a great
access of "Warm Fuzzies" if they saw it arrive in the package.

And they would give me less of the "Hairy Eyeball."

            Regards,

            Rick