[IronPython] [ANN] IronPython 1.0 released today!

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 04:55:01 CEST 2006

Thanks to everyone in the IronPython Team for an excellent product. I
have been following the progress since Jim's first release and using
it for real things over the last couple of months. I cannot believe I
am developing cross-platform apps on Linux using a Microsoft product,
Before we know it "pigs will fly" :-) Keep up the good work.

Mark
http://hex-dump.blogspot.com