[IronPython] Intefaces

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Oct 19 17:54:12 CEST 2006

Yes, we should add some info to one of our wiki pages on CodePlex or in the FAQ...  I've opened a CodePlex work item (4538) so we won't forget about it.

Long term we also want to expose these in a more natural way.  Unfortunately we struggled with coming up with a rational way to deal w/ collisions and other corner cases and so we punted on this for v1.0 (and what C# exposes here isn't everything the CLR supports, making it even more fun to get the right answer!)