[IronPython] Is any one use IronPython in your project?

fabio.pliger fabio.pliger at siavr.it
Thu Nov 30 00:03:22 CET 2006

I use IP as scripting language in several applications. I find it's really
great! I do agree that it would be much better having full (or at least half
.. :)  ) compatibility with cPython or 3rd party libs, but i understand the
point that IP team is much more focused on stability than on
compatibility...(as a comment i still can't understand if IP can be
considere an open source project..( Maybe in a future comunity edt we'll
have it ;) ..
btw... great work!