[IronPython] Unpickler.persistent_load, please...

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Nov 28 19:56:05 CET 2006

This is the first request for this we've gotten and it hasn't really been on our todo list.  I've opened a bug (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=6011).  In the mean time I'd suggest using the standard pickle module which ships w/ CPython - it appears to support persistent_load.