[IronPython] Need authors for IronPython books

Mahesh Prakriya Mahesh.Prakriya at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 15 02:01:54 CET 2006

Couples of publishers have ping'ed me about whether anyone is interested in writing a book on IronPython and they're currently bottlenecked on finding qualified authors.

If you can write/explain well and have strong Python and .NET background, this is a great opportunity to consider. Please reply back to me and I'll get you in touch.

Thanks,
Mahesh

PS: I'm currently out of town so will be delayed a bit in my responses.