[IronPython] IronPython features matrix

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Tue May 23 10:47:42 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I've been trying to fiond a way to make way through IP for a while now
(such as working on Seo's work of bringing CherryPy to IP) but I fail to
find the right catch the train because it's hard for an occasional user as
me to have a clear picture of what IP covers of the Python language as of
today.

Therefore is there a plan to create some kind of features matrix whic
would give a detailed overview of what is completed or not in IP in
regards to the Python language?

That would be a great help for me to become a more regular user.

Thanks,
- Sylvain