[IronPython] deriving IronPython

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue May 9 18:16:10 CEST 2006

Is there some specific functionality you'd like to override?  We certainly wouldn't want to make all the methods virtual as it'd be a large backwards compatibility burden, but we are actively looking at trying to improve these APIs so whatever specific feedback you'd have hear would be great to hear.

Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR?<http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038> (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)