[IronPython] OnVarChanged

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 21 21:00:08 CEST 2006

You should be able to declare a type that inherits from ModuleScope, and override ModuleScope.Get/SetGlobal. That should be the hook you need. Then you can use engine.Execute("a=1", myCustomModuleScope).

Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR? (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)