[IronPython] IronPython support In Visual Studio 2005 April VSSDK?

Lesley & Mitch Barnett mbarnett at uniserve.com
Fri Jun 2 13:14:44 CEST 2006

Fixed my own error:

>>> from System.Reflection import *

>>> a = Assembly.LoadFrom("mapack.dll")

>>> Types = a.GetTypes()

>>> for Type in Types:

...   print Type

Mapack.CholeskyDecomposition

Mapack.EigenvalueDecomposition

Mapack.LuDecomposition

Mapack.Matrix

Mapack.QrDecomposition

Mapack.SingularValueDecomposition

Still have the VS debugging issue.

  _____

From: Lesley & Mitch Barnett [mailto:mbarnett at uniserve.com]
Sent: June 1, 2006 10:24 AM
To: 'Discussion of IronPython'
Subject: Re: [IronPython] IronPython support In Visual Studio 2005 April
VSSDK?

Here is the code in the interpreter to show Types in Types: does work or is
it a bug?

IronPython 1.0.2328 (Beta) on .NET 2.0.50727.42

>>> from System.Reflection import *

>>> a = Assembly.LoadFrom("mapack.dll")

>>> Types = a.GetTypes()

>>> for Type in Types:

...   print Types

System.Type[]

System.Type[]

System.Type[]

System.Type[]

System.Type[]

System.Type[]

>>> Types = a.GetTypes()

>>> for Types in Types:

...   print Types

Mapack.CholeskyDecomposition

Mapack.EigenvalueDecomposition

Mapack.LuDecomposition

Mapack.Matrix

Mapack.QrDecomposition

Mapack.SingularValueDecomposition

Also, when running the debugger in VS, when it gets to the break point, it
asks for the IronPython source code at:
"z:\IronPython\Public\Src\IronPython\Runtime\FunctionEnvironment.cs"

Should I be pointing something in VS at the IronPython source code?  Or is
this a bug?

Thanks,

Mitch

  _____