[IronPython] Ironpython.com & Mailing List Archive

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jul 22 19:08:53 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Hey, they've updated the Ironpython.com homepage. This is great news. :-)

I've also setup a google group which mirrors this mailing list.

The advantage of this is a convenient web interface for posting, and
more chance of people finding the mailing list (and posting without
having to subscribe - but hopefully not more spam). I hope this is ok.

The groups homepage is :

    http://groups.google.com/group/ironpy

In order for posting to work, someone on the IronPython mailing list
admin will have to confirm 'ironpy at googlegroups.com' as a member of the
group. Can someone do this ?

I'm taking a break from Movable Python and working on a new tutorial
blog entry.

All the best,

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/index.shtml