[IronPython] Cannot use logging module with ipy?

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:53:19 CEST 2006

Actually, with the current state of affairs in regards to the Mariners over
the past few season, I,

a) Don't blame you for not being a fan
b) Don't think the tension still exists
c) Am grateful that the things you are interested in have to do with
building such a killer app as IronPython. :)

While I am still learning the Python language, I am loving every minute of
it because of IP.

Gracias! :D