[IronPython] missing method in datagridview?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jul 19 19:40:25 CEST 2006

Can you access the DataGridViewColumnCollection via indexers (eg myDataGridCollection[0] ? )  We use the same mapping for Item that C# uses - as long as item is the "default" item.  If it's not a default item I think we might have a bug in Beta 9 where we don't make this visible (I'm working on a fix for this today).

If Count is zero then presumably there's no items in the collection.  Is that possible?