[IronPython] IP 1.0 Beta 2 float to int conversion

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jan 26 18:54:37 CET 2006

We have made some changes in this space but I just haven't found the change that would have affected this yet...

One thing I'm curious about - is getMaxSpliiterDistance C# code or Python code?  The reason I ask if I'm wondering if it's returning a float or a double (we represent Python float's w/ doubles, so if it came from a literal it'll be a double).