[IronPython] Run a script without a console to pop up?

stax0711-dev at yahoo.de stax0711-dev at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 8 21:52:57 CET 2006

Hi,
I'm not much the console type of guy, I try to learn and try to like the
console, I even played with monad and watched videos about it but most
of the time it seems I do good without a console. Is there a way to run
a script without a console to pop up?

My other problem is there is a huge startup overhead, if I run a script
like the one below it takes 2-3 seconds, it's the same slowness as monad
startup, I really wish it would be < 1 second.

My last question is what things can be expected regarding code
completion for scripting?

import sys
sys.LoadAssemblyByName("System.Windows.Forms")
from System.Windows.Forms import *
MessageBox.Show("")

thanks
stax