[IronPython] Values of sys.argv do not show when .exe IP program is executed.

Paparipote . paparipote at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:43:38 CET 2006

Hello:
I have the next code in a file named test.py:

import sys
for i in sys.argv:
	print i

when running the next command: ironpythonconsole test.py one two three four
It gets:
test.py
one
two
three
four

I could see that IP generates .exe files; it is a good thing. All programs I
made until now work well when I invoke the .exe ones. In the case of
test.exe, however, the parameters are not shown when I execute in this way:
$ Test one two three four

$

What is wrong?
Best regards.