[IronPython] Fwd: Locked thread?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Dec 18 19:09:00 CET 2006

Is wpf the Avalon.py we ship in the tutorial renamed?  The tutorial version creates a 2nd thread where all the UI requests from the interpreter will be executed on.  I believe the code sample below should work with our Avalon.py.

If you've modified Avalon.py to do some of your own GUI creation and then the code in wpf.py is running on a different thread from the code at the console (the hook to redirect console input isn't in effect until after the import succeeds, so the import runs on one thread, and then all your commands you start typing start running on antoher thread).  Let us know more about wpf.py and we might be able to drill into the issue you're encountering.