[IronPython] IronPython status

Hans-Christian Holm hchrholm at online.no
Tue Feb 22 09:06:21 CET 2005

In the meanwhile, I would suggest a look at Boo, a great new CLR language
(http://boo.codehaus.org/). It's not Python, but very similiar. It lacks
some of the more dynamic features of Python, but compensates well for that
in other areas. And it works, today. I might even prefer Boo to IronPython
even if IronPython should reach a more mature stage.

Hans-Christian