[IronPython] IronPython IDE

Aaron Marten Aaron.Marten at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 9 23:11:16 CET 2005

Hi Giles,
	I'm on the Visual Studio SDK team here at Microsoft. In
co-operation with the IronPython team, we're currently working on
integrating IronPython into Visual Studio as a sample to ship in our
SDK. We've just released a CTP with the first version of this here:

 http://affiliate.vsipmembers.com/downloads/41/UserFileDownload.ashx

I also blogged a bit about the Dec CTP release of the Visual Studio SDK
here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/aaronmar/archive/2005/12/09/502202.aspx

Note that right now, the integration code is in an incomplete state, but
we do have the beginnings of a project system and language service
working. Note that right now, the integration is only available as a
preview sample in the Visual Studio SDK, so you'll have to agree to our
license to get the code.

Thanks!
	Aaron Marten (Microsoft)