[IronPython] Solved: Re: PythonEngine bug

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 6 16:22:52 CET 2005

Actually, Environment.CurrentDirectory does return current directory, not the directory of the running assembly:

C:\Ip>ip
IronPython 0.9.5 on .NET 2.0.50727.42
>>> import System
>>> System.Environment.CurrentDirectory
'C:\\Ip'
>>> System.Environment.CommandLine
'C:\\Ip\\IronPython\\Src\\Bin\\IronPythonConsole.exe'

Martin