[IronPython] IronPython on .NET v1.1 (was Re: IronPython 0.9 released)

Jonathan Jacobs korpse-ironpython at kaydash.za.net
Sat Aug 6 10:59:55 CEST 2005

Paul Sweeney wrote:
> Finally, on a personal level I have a licensed copy of VS 2003 at home, and
> again can't justify the cost of VS 2005 when it comes out. (Wife and two
> kids to support, sob, sob ;-)

Microsoft do plan to offer the 2005 Express products for US$49 each
(http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/faq/default.aspx), granted, you
don't get the "professional" extras (one that I find quite useful is
remote debugging.)

Just thought I'd say something, in case you weren't aware.

--
Jonathan

When you meet a master swordsman,
show him your sword.