[IronPython] To Compile or Not to compile, that's the question

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Wed Apr 20 01:43:57 CEST 2005

Well, that explains why it's called "pyc" -> rus

I actually can sound out much of it.  Can't tell the difference much between tch, tsch, and the like.  Don't ask me to do it in cursive:  mmnnununuunnmm ;)

"ipyc", in english, would probably sound much like "eye pick", which reminds me of the Hellraiser movies.  Depending on your language, ymmv.