[IronPython] Two problems

Dan Lash danlash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:45:14 CEST 2004

I think the problem you're having about the AsyncCallback constructor
is similar to what I was describing in a previous list-email about
some methods arguments' being not so clear in IronPython.

As per the the casting to list: it looks like it must be cast
explicitly to a list if you want to directly access the items in the
list. But you can easily foreach through the "array" without a problem
(if that is what you need to do, which I know it's not, but is worth
mentioning):

>>> import System
>>> for address in
System.Net.Dns.Resolve(System.Net.Dns.GetHostName()).AddressList:
...     print address
192.168.1.100

-Dan