[IPython-dev] Finding the subcommand names

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Feb 12 04:19:15 EST 2016

I'm not sure quite how you got into the weeds that are currently ensnaring
you, so I will content myself with observing that when I create a new
virtual environment and execute

    pip install jupyter

everything then appears to be ready to make

    jupyter notebook

work perfectly. If you aren't currently using virtual environments then I
would recommend you start immediately.

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden