[IPython-dev] TikZ Magics

z0k zarak.mahmud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:08:52 EDT 2015

I am trying to get TikZ working with IPython notebook,  but I am getting this
error:

       49         if not isinstance(data, dict):
---> 50             raise TypeError('data must be a dict, got: %r' % data)
       51         if metadata is not None:
       52             if not isinstance(metadata, dict):

TypeError: data must be a dict, got: 'TikZMagic.Tikz'

I am on MacOSx Mavericks and have MacTex installed. Any idea on what might
be the problem?