[IPython-dev] Cntr-s makes cell inactive

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:13:11 EDT 2015

in action.js.

when clicking on save button we ned to ensure that focus get back on notebook, so we call focus,
though when triggering the same action from keyboard, calling focus with to command mode.

Not a trivial change

We probably need a "ensure_focus" that focus the cell only if neither ell, not code mirror is focused.