[IPython-dev] Proposal: soft moratorium on re-architecting for 5.0

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:28:56 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you start the documentation stuff as a separate thread? This one
> is getting a bit difficult to follow (remembering why email is so
> painful :(

Actually, I suggest we don't even try :) I think we should conclude this
one for now, we have too much stuff in flight and scipy is coming up...

I think we're clearly converging on that the refactoring *will happen*.

It's just a matter of the team working together at SciPy, face to face, on
the logistics of how to make it through the next few months of that work,
so that all the key pieces go through smoothly and as quickly as possible.