[IPython-dev] [ANN] IPython 3.0.0rc1

Max Linke max_linke at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 05:09:50 EST 2015

I actually have a problem seeing the docstring and definition right now.
By default S-Tab only shows the type, string, and file information. (see
attached screenshots)
To get to the for me useful key "definition" I have to press the small
plus key. This is really annoying for me because I used S-Tab before to
look up the arguments needed for a function.

Is there a way to define which keywords are shown when I press S-TAB?

best Max