[IPython-dev] Jupyter Hub Doc Issue

John Omernik john at omernik.com
Sat Feb 7 09:33:17 EST 2015

That makes sense. I am trying to get a sense for things from a infosec
standpoint, as to contributing to the wiki, I would very much be in
favor of this, however, I don't feel I have the expertise right now to
contribute to it. The reason I post here, is I can toss out what I
did, and my assumptions and even if that's wrong, someone will likely
call me out, that way I can learn from it, and anyone facing the same
issues can learn too. I don't want my assumptions to be taken as word
in the documentation.