[IPython-dev] Customize IPython tree / dashboard with machine name

Jon Wilson jsw at fnal.gov
Thu Aug 6 12:35:58 EDT 2015

I run multiple notebook servers because there are several different
analysis machines that I use.  One here at A&M that is actually the head
node of a cluster, three different machines at Stanford, one or more at
Fermilab.  Different data and different computational capabilities are
available in different places.  Some machines are available for analysis
of data from my current experiment, and some only for data from my
previous experiment.  So on and so forth.
Regards,
Jon