[IPython-dev] WebMIDI <-> @interact idea

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:13:02 EDT 2015

Thanks for the link.
Right now you don't actually need webmidi to do this kind of things.
As a local server on the machine with the browser can stream data through
websocket and the right cross origin policies. Any of you with a Leap
Motion can hook it us to a notebook, and see you hands in 3D in a notebook.

So if any of you want to make a prototype of widget using webMidi, please
feel free to share it.