[IPython-dev] Current status of sharing/publishing widgets?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 04:18:44 EDT 2014

Hi,
No it cannot be shared currently on nbviewer. What I would suggest is building a single-cell app that feed the widget with precomputed data depending on the possibilities. It could be hosted on a Heroku-like platform but still require some extra work.

Otherwise you have to ask people to download your lib and run it.

Envoyé de mon iPhone