[IPython-dev] KaTeX (alternative to mathjax?)

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:37:51 EDT 2014

Does anyone know of any pages comparing rendering output of KaTeX and MathJax?

And yes, it apparently does lack support for things like
\begin{anything} and even some symbols like \nabla, so I would hold
out on replacing it outright, although I imagine you may want to
eventually allow to choose it as an alternate backend to MathJax.

Aaron Meurer