[IPython-dev] Back-End implementation of IPython Widget

Lucien Boillod lucienboillod at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:09:45 EST 2014

Hello all,

I would like to know more about your back-end implementation of your widget, specially using Javascript.
Indeed when one of your widget is used into the notebook, the Javascript source code doesn't appear into ipynb source.
But in my implementation I use display(Javascript(myjavascript)) in my back-end file (.py) and consequences are unconvenients because
each times my .py file is import or executed, the javascript appear directly in the ipynb source.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Lucien Boillod