[IPython-dev] Including IPython notebooks as subsections in a LaTeX document?

Maximilian Albert maximilian.albert at gmail.com
Wed May 28 17:43:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

thanks for the quick and helpful replies. I managed to get something to
work by copying & pasting a few existing templates. I tried to inherit from
them but didn't quite manage to get the desired effect (possibly due to my
inexperience with Jinja). I won't have time to dig deeper before next week
but will take a closer look then to see if I missed something obvious.

I also had some (unrelated) problems with including external images which
didn't show up in the converted LaTeX source, but I may discuss this
separately next week.

@Matthew: Dexy looks very interesting indeed. I remember I had come across
it before but forgotten about it. I found a post [1] by Brian Granger from
a year ago where he said he might try to use it in conjunction with the
IPython notebook. Has anything come of this? Or are there other examples
available that it might be useful to follow?

Thanks again and best regards,
Max

[1] http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2013-June/012815.html

: