[IPython-dev] Two frontends, one kernel

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:45:40 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 2:37 PM, MinRK <benjaminrk at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are your socket types on the Kernel side?

Here is the definitions for our channels:

    public class ShellChannel : Channel {
    base(session, auth, transport, address, port, SocketType.DEALER) {
            }
    }
public class IOPubChannel : Channel {
    base(session, auth, transport, address, port, SocketType.PUB) {
            }
    }
public class ControlChannel : Channel {
    base(session, auth, transport, address, port, SocketType.DEALER) {
            }
    }
public class StdInChannel : Channel {
    base(session, auth, transport, address, port, SocketType.DEALER) {
            }
    }
public class HeartBeatChannel : Channel {
    base(session, auth, transport, address, port, SocketType.REP) {
            }
    }

Could that really effect multi-frontend, but not single?

-Doug