[IPython-dev] generating input cells dynamically

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 04:11:26 EDT 2014

But LaTeX has nothing to do with the problem. The question was, given an
empty notebook, how does one *generate* the following:

In [1]: plot(sin(1*x))

In [2]: plot(sin(2*x))

In [3]: plot(sin(3*x))
.
.
.

In [200]: plot(sin(200*x))

The 200 plots have to be in separate cells, so that their order can be
changed afterwards, e.g. I want to have an IPython notebook as we
understand it, but I would like to generate its content (executable
code) dynamically. Metaprogramming, if you wish.

Zoltán