[IPython-dev] automatic quoting in interactive shell

Brian Wylie briford.wylie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:34:40 EDT 2014

Oh, definitely will be used to write python code.. the whole code base for
the project that I work on 'workbench' is python... I just wanted help to
be super 'roll face on keyboard' and something good happens.. was mostly a
fun experiment.. as I go forward I'll probably have to think deeper on
exactly what we want to do. Like I said it's definitely good that IPython
has the flexibility to let me try these things out..

The workbench project is all client/server so I might do a custom completer
so that people can tab complete the commands in a meaningful way, as part
of that work I might rethink how to do help and some of the other stuff.

-bri