[IPython-dev] Memory consumption of running notebook

Ingolf Becker ingolf.becker at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:42:11 EDT 2014

Which OS are you using? On unix based systems, the one liner
`!cat /proc/{os.getpid()}/status | grep VmSize`
will give you the memory occupied by the current ipython process. You can
of course run that command in parallel on all nodes. If you want more
functionality, or you are on Windows, I suppose you could do something like
[1].

I hope this helps!

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/938733/total-memory-used-by-python-process