[IPython-dev] Scorpion saver hijacked my Ipython notebook..

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:35:28 EST 2014

Ah, I see.

I thought Ipython was modified to serve this new link. But if it is the client that see that than csp is useless, nothing prevent the adware to modify the header your browser to allow the domain it is serving JavaScript first. It would be like putting a a sticker "forbidden to hackers" and expect hacker to think "oh there is a sticker I can not enter".
Hope you will find how you were infected.

Envoyé de mon iPhone