[IPython-dev] Camera widget

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:25:47 EST 2014

Jason, thank you very much for sharing this!

So, I am testing this with IPython 2.0.0-dev master, and after three
clicks, it no longer updates the imageurl field. The picture continues to
be updated in the view, both live, and when the picture is taken. But it
appears that the data is no longer being sent to the kernel.

I have a feeling that this is because the frontend is not receiving a
proper message back from the kernel (because auto throttling kicks in).
This is my guess, anyway.

Can you verify that you are also having this issue, and perhaps suggest
what could be the matter.

Thanks again!

-Doug