[IPython-dev] [Anaconda Support] Re: What's the easiest way to open an IPython Notebook server in a particular directory on Windows?

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Mon Feb 24 15:51:25 EST 2014

Awesome!  Both of those are comprehensive solutions to the "not able to
launch IPython in the right folder" problems.  I think the first solution
is actually a good candidate for inclusion in the Software Carpentry
"Configuration Problems and Solutions" wiki page being maintained by Justin
Kitzes over here:
https://github.com/swcarpentry/bc/wiki/Configuration-Problems-and-Solutions

Feel free to add your solution, and perhaps a link back to this discussion
for how to set up registry keys.  I'd even propose that the Anaconda
developers add a context menu option for launching IPython Notebooks in
Windows based on your advice.

Cheers,
Aron