[IPython-dev] IPython notebook available under the Android platform

Apps Embedded apps.embedded at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:04:42 EST 2014

Hi,

We developped an Android app called "LabPy Console" using Python and the
SciPy packages (Python is a trademark of the Python Software Foundation).
We had the trademark agreement from the PSF for posting such a work under
the Play Store.

Within this app, we are using the IPython package.

Our app is under the GPL v3 licence and our source code is available
through our support web site :
https://code.google.com/p/labpyconsoleapp/

Using the IPython notebook extension is a new feature on the Android
platform.
>From your point of view, we would like to know if there is no legal issue
from a licence point of view for instance.
Does the LabPy Console app name is ok for you too?

If you have any remarks or question or suggestions (even bugs...), our
contact mail is apps.embedded at gmail.com

Best regards.

Apps Embedded Team.