[IPython-dev] misc debian packaging recomm.

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Dec 3 21:09:37 EST 2014

    well, its a bit murky honestly.. I had a short discussion with one of our debian packagers and I was able to show three different sets of related packages using three different package system interogation methods (!)

 at any rate, a tool called  apt-rdepends shows these:

   ct.light42 dot com /  www_shared /  ipy_deps /  *pdf

   its probably not a huge topic for those in a pure-python world.. but it is actually how software lands in Ubuntu..

 I will look into it more and summarize .. thx

 --
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter