[IPython-dev] Fwd: Gateway Computing Environments workshop at SC14 - submissions due August 27

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:20:47 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Matthew Turk <matthewturk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be at SC14 (the WSSSPE meeting will be great!) and while I wouldn't
> be a good "IPython representative," I'd be happy to serve as an "IPython
> advocate."
>
> We can deputize you ;)  I think you know the project well enough that I'm
sure you can do an excellent job conveying what part of the problem space
we try to address. Obviously don't feel pressured into doing yet one more
job, but it would be great if you can pitch in when questions about IPython
arise, and send any further discussions our way.

I can't go this year either, though I probably should. It's a
near-certainty that I'll attend SC'15 though.