[IPython-dev] A fresh approach for plotting?

Jacob Vanderplas jakevdp at cs.washington.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:49:47 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,
This looks very cool! I've been thinking about animations using an approach
somewhat along these lines, and it's great to see a working prototype.
Do you have the tplot code anywhere public?
  Jake

 Jake VanderPlas
 Director of Research – Physical Sciences
 eScience Institute, University of Washington
 http://www.vanderplas.com