[IPython-dev] Sample ipython notebooks showcasing interactive graphics

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:16:01 EDT 2013

Hi Abi,

Please have a look at our roadmap,

For example here:

	https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/Roadmap:-IPython

You will see that ability to do so is planned for future release, and that current
example you find on the web right now are mostly hackish, and that IPython
infrastructure is not ready for that yet.

You can follow up by tracking the relevant issues on github, or
watching the live youtube lab meeting every Thursday.

Thanks.