[IPython-dev] defining latex commands in notebook

Damon Allen damontallen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:58:02 EST 2013

My version and yours may be different.  I'm just using the 1.1
release<https://github.com/ipython/ipython/releases>rather than the
current 2.0 version.   Alternatively, it might be an issue
with sphinx.  I have installed sphinx and tornado using pip rather than
using what is in the repositories.

if you are using Python3 you might have to install get-pip.py from git to
have pip-3.2.

curl -O https://raw.github.com/pypa/pip/master/contrib/get-pip.py

Damon