[IPython-dev] New Data Science Initiative, aka where has Fernando been hiding for the last year?

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:18:28 EST 2013

Hi Fernando,

This is great news, I saw all the time end energy you've put into that,
and I'm really happy it paid off. Also don't worry, even if you fell like
you are not contributing as much as some point in the past, feel reassured,
you are still omnipresent for us.

Looking forward to see how all this will evolve in the futures month,
and thanks for taking time to keep us informed.

Thanks
--
Matthias